He looks like a South Indian hero.
😎🥸
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He looks like a South Indian hero.
😎🥸
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
He looks like a South Indian hero.
😎🥸
EXCUSE YOU!!!! 😱
What do you mean by that? 😮😰
I mean look at his moustache.He looks like south Indian.
He is a humble person though I like his personality.The look is for His upcoming new Bollywood movie 'chavaa I guess.
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
I mean look at his moustache.He looks like south Indian.
He is a humble person though I like his personality.
The look is for His upcoming new Bollywood movie 'chavaa I guess.
Nice save 🤪 but lol still I can see where you were coming from 🤭

VK may be announcing soon that he could be going to Hollywood! 
To replace whom? Dev Patel? 
Wow just saw some new pics and umm…I have no words 🤐
Where u saw new pics?I also want to see it Surly.Originally posted by: Surly_Devil
Wow just saw some new pics and umm…I have no words 🤐
Could a Hollywood move be announced in the very near future?
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Where u saw new pics?I also want to see it Surly.
Well here you go 🤐
Katrina Kaif, Vicky Kaushal and Shyam Kaushal new video https://x.com/katrinauniqued/status/2092507645336772893?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbfQnazDDmn/?igsh=MWtuYTc5ajAzeGVmYg==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
7