idk. Twitter se hi mili mujheYe kaham ki hain??? DKP ne kuch post kiya kya???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
idk. Twitter se hi mili mujheYe kaham ki hain??? DKP ne kuch post kiya kya???
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/_hananoi/status/1838838713461178410?t=iKPdErulad8WeVl_qOmTZg&s=19
I'm just glad they're giving him formal clothes. I hated those ugly sweatshirts and skinny jeans
that was his boyfriend era, now he is back to being a husband 
DKP posted pictures for engagment, janmastami, teej..but not the damn wedding cause unko bhi baata tha ki high level ka bakwaas kar rahey hai 
https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1838841405453505001'
they really have come so far 
https://x.com/UrbanAsian/status/1838836121611993307
Urban Asian posted it.
Itni toxicity iss show mein🥴 trp bhi nahi milegi kyun kar rahe hai ye log
I am confused..this is not their room but that's rohit's throphy? 
Yes seems like that only. But whats the use of that trophy in the show😂😂😂Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I am confused..this is not their room but that's rohit's throphy?
Is Ab going to award him as the best pati in the show too?? 🤣🤣
Rishta ki writers hain, kuch keh nahi sakti...
are they shooting for an ad for SPA. that's Akshu's room. I think Abhira will go to GH for Pag pheraOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I am confused..this is not their room but that's rohit's throphy?
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3