I didn't even stayed around for the sirat thing even if it was literally the same actors. If the actors+characters of the next gen click with me, I'll stay, otherwise i am pretty sure I'll not care enough about anything. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn't even stayed around for the sirat thing even if it was literally the same actors. If the actors+characters of the next gen click with me, I'll stay, otherwise i am pretty sure I'll not care enough about anything. 
We all heard Dr Rohit Sippy’s opinions on ITV shows ..I wish we could hear from him on SM trends too in the context of these shows !
Start bullying. I am planning to watch BB this year, so this can be a good warmup 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I didn't even stayed around for the sirat thing even if it was literally the same actors. If the actors+characters of the next gen click with me, I'll stay, otherwise i am pretty sure I'll not care enough about anything.
I swear!! I was soooo in and out the whole time.. like I watch a show for time pass.. not to add to my existing brain load 
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Star parivar award for best legacy viewer ????
Haan dedo.. I hear SPA is the one and absolute indicator of competence! So plz! Mujhe chahiye
🫅
and to think you’ll get to watch Prince …Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Start bullying. I am planning to watch BB this year, so this can be a good warmup
indeed !!!Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Start bullying. I am planning to watch BB this year, so this can be a good warmup
Me too, I will be watching BB.
https://youtu.be/ISnowenpAkU?si=dIKNokGM1Mp7XoZN
Still don't understand how that thing make marriage grand 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Start bullying. I am planning to watch BB this year, so this can be a good warmup
Ahh ur very own Rishta connection also there this time right
happy watching u guys
https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1838138743535841783
Much much better than AA wedding track🥲🥲🥲
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3