Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Won't most links within the articles be okay or there are categories? I already sent hope I didn't goof up?
WD said... she will accept all the links ..baas path has to be correct
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Won't most links within the articles be okay or there are categories? I already sent hope I didn't goof up?
WD said... she will accept all the links ..baas path has to be correct
I think then it's fine..
Priya 3 hi hai na..ya total 9
What Muskaan? !! Now I'm confused I had sent 3 answers but, is it 9 did I misread?

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
What Muskaan? !! Now I'm confused I had sent 3 answers but, is it 9 did I misread?
Nope Priya we all read but missed the points
Means? It's just 3 answers to the 3 questions in total right? yaar now it's confusing like an itv script

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Means? It's just 3 answers to the 3 questions in total right? yaar now it's confusing like an itv script
Aab tumne jo kiya woh thik ho hoga
Manny links ka bhi categories hai
main to blue dekh ke hi click kar rahi hoon
![]()
Don't mine me Muskaan. There are blue colored words in the main content, citation and in some small description. I wasn't sure which might be considered for it. Hence I asked. As usual, me being overthiking on each and evey detail confuses me more 

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Won't most links within the articles be okay or there are categories? I already sent hope I didn't goof up?
Any linked word is acceptable Prii
.
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
30