MUSIC 🎸🥁CHIT CHAT CORNER #30👨🏼‍🎤👩‍🎤- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

71.1k

Users

74

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

IBFRXUK27WU5CRWA thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

It's a really good time to visit this thread since you are not here.. smiley36 Though I don't come to IF but somehow all the energy and vibrations led me to this thread only to ask - can I imagine you singing this song to yourself ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUsHeOi4c0Y


I am like "bloody mary" you just say my name once in the mirror (ofcourse) .. and I'll appear ..

I do relate to that song.. do you relate to this soooonggggg????

https://youtu.be/86RKEKEXsXE?si=Jhy2D9vg9zx9iNCm

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


Aw....such an underrated song... Mujhe lagta tha sirf mujhe pasand hai ye song smiley36 Glad to see someone else sharing it as well 🀩

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting


Aw....such an underrated song... Mujhe lagta tha sirf mujhe pasand hai ye song smiley36 Glad to see someone else sharing it as well 🀩

Ikr? I also love Mere Bina from the same movie, which is a well-deserved hit. But Kya is definitely an underrated gem that deserves more love smiley27

Edited by Aurora_77 - 2 years ago
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurora_77

Ikr? I also love Mere Bina from the same movie, which is a well-deserved hit. But Kya is definitely an underrated gem that deserves more love smiley27

True true... And you know, at times I really feel that you have stolen my playlist... smiley36 Our choices are soooo similar ... It's unbelievable πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

True true... And you know, at times I really feel that you have stolen my playlist... smiley36 Our choices are soooo similar ... It's unbelievable πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Couldn't agree more smiley9I'm loving this music twin moment.. smiley36

It's rare to find someone with tastes so similar. So glad we share the same vibe πŸ’•smiley31

Edited by Aurora_77 - 1 years ago
No2Pencil thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks, Minionite, for sticking the thread back smiley27

and you Mr. Bloody Mary, I am calling you back. You should be reprimanded for causing mood disturbance and making people's ears bleed - that song is a disaster and should be thrown into an infinite dark abyss. smiley36

Here is a song for you, let sanity prevail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saqlKP8WHjY

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove Β· 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme Β· 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue Β· 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme Β· 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/
Expand β–Ό
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood Β· 2 months ago

https://www.indiatoday.in/entertainment/music/story/veteran-music-composer-pyarelals-wife-sunila-sharma-dies-in-mumbai-at-78-2946627-2026-07-13

Expand β–Ό
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".