Yeah just like R❤️R and R misses R😅😅Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is saying that the confrontation scene between Rohit and Ruhi, after her revelation, will be...
We won't be able to handle it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah just like R❤️R and R misses R😅😅Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is saying that the confrontation scene between Rohit and Ruhi, after her revelation, will be...
We won't be able to handle it.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is saying that the confrontation scene between Rohit and Ruhi, after her revelation, will be...
We won't be able to handle it.
Usko koi pucho actual ya phuski 💣
@bold on this I am in total agreementOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
He is saying that the confrontation scene between Rohit and Ruhi, after her revelation, will be...
We won't be able to handle it.

https://x.com/shristiiiis/status/1835222355263865103
Vidya is the kind of person whose negative vibe makes everyone feel awful.
no man dkp is phuski with all revelation and confrontation this Gen. I don’t have ummed that RuRo confrontation will be dhamaka😖Originally posted by: Sera-high123
He is saying that the confrontation scene between Rohit and Ruhi, after her revelation, will be...
We won't be able to handle it.
I hate Madhav but Vidya jaise insaan se shaadi karke koi bhi usless hojaga. She is exhausting and a pathetic person.
I was talking about her Mehendi lookOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
agree ..she did look very pretty today ..I feel simplicity sits better on her than any heavy outfits or accessories ! I am talking of the baby scene though..not sure which one you’re referring to..
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Upma bhi. I still remember that episode where Pakhi was badly humiliating her and Baa, Vanraj kept telling her to leave yet she still kept chanting ki Maeee Yaha Aungi
Then she claimed to never enter Shah House again unless Kanha Ji brings her back, had a Bagbhan and as expected came back few days later as if nothing ever happened
Bruh forget that … Her so called Baa called her character less and what not when she and Anuj had to seek shelter in someone’s house because of heavy rain. 2 days later she said “aise chote mote jhagde to har family mein hota hai”. She never prioritised her own mother over the Shahs to Anuj ko kya khaak karti 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
see ..killing the PL’s husband only brought the AA into the picture last time ..not so sure if they’ll go that route again ..they’ve already killed the devar twice on this show ..I somehow see Armaan being thrown out of the house or voluntarily leaving more than Abhira !
As much as I want to believe it, Ruhi's continued obsession and her presence in the montage indicate otherwise.. And both Ar+ Ab leaving PH makes entire Poddars redundant, don't know if they will take that route
don’t know why but I am still stuck on Basant Panchami look as Abhira’s best traditional look for some reason ..!Originally posted by: Fortnight
I was talking about her Mehendi look
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3