Armaan ko bacche kyu chahiye itni jaldi. I found the whole scene weird, and Armaan quite stupid. Calm down dude, you are not even married yet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Armaan ko bacche kyu chahiye itni jaldi. I found the whole scene weird, and Armaan quite stupid. Calm down dude, you are not even married yet.
Are u watching the epi now??Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Mujhe kisi ne bataya nhi aaj ka episode itna funny tha
Are u watching the epi now??
Yes, I found it hilarious. I did watch few clips on twitter though. Best part was Surekha, ekdam new hogayi hai.

The whole fam planning session was so soo weirdOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Armaan ko bacche kyu chahiye itni jaldi. I found the whole scene weird, and Armaan quite stupid. Calm down dude, you are not even married yet.

Aree I sorta considered what any sane human would do re, ye toh mindless ghoomer karegi kuch din m sabke saath.
Phirse dadi dadi dadisa, maa maa maa, sab maanjao and meri beizzati karo please, too many days without jillat mann nhi lg rha 🥰😍
https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/sharndeep-channa-gif-24749085
Vaise I don't watch many shows recently, I toh have only seen 1 which I can compare to abhiras haalat jahan the fl was fixated on getting zaleel by the mls family , that was our very own kzk2 🤣
The whole fam planning session was so soo weird
I won't say he is trying to manipulate her but what was the point of it?? The whole scene did not make sense to me especially a day after Abhira was not feeling well.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Armaan ko bacche kyu chahiye itni jaldi. I found the whole scene weird, and Armaan quite stupid. Calm down dude, you are not even married yet.
Usko apni non existent biological clock ki fikar hai 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I won't say he is trying to manipulate her but what was the point of it?? The whole scene did not make sense to me especially a day after Abhira was not feeling well.
Let me know the day this show makes sense to you
because they had to set up for the crushing disappointment of the following day ..and you’ll see a beggar woman with a child as Abhira drives away with Manish ..basically they’re opting to use a sledgehammer to get across the heartbreak their leads are going through …manipulation and cringe are at their peak !Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I won't say he is trying to manipulate her but what was the point of it?? The whole scene did not make sense to me especially a day after Abhira was not feeling well.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Yes, I found it hilarious. I did watch few clips on twitter though. Best part was Surekha, ekdam new hogayi hai.
They want to get dressed and dance . Uske liye kuch bhi.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3