Hey Chaitu.. Itz me only Ammu.. Happy Onam in advance❤️
Advance Happy onam to you too
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Chaitu.. Itz me only Ammu.. Happy Onam in advance❤️
Advance Happy onam to you too
https://x.com/shristiiiis/status/1834975603344523457?t=3I6WMkb1xvz3VVhcZHXdbQ&s=19
Ruhi is a part of rishta editors room. I am sure
Actually I am not fond of siggys..
Accha. waise You don't have to add gif.Just a sentence.
But I guess there must be something else why Doctors looked worried but it’s not related to fertility. Abhira might be having some serious complications, they showed her platelets count is low during M’s surgery. Or they r doing all this to expose chindi chor vamp ?
The way Armaan hiding his pain ,looking and hugging Abhira. Abhira will be devastated knowing this but Armaan will be there for her .
https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1834903460900122869
https://x.com/ilsvxjk/status/1834907014583271426
https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1834886066341372082
Ismein kya tha??? Page doesn't exist nowOriginally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
https://x.com/shristiiiis/status/1834975603344523457?t=3I6WMkb1xvz3VVhcZHXdbQ&s=19
Ruhi is a part of rishta editors room. I am sure
Dono hi bekaar hain.. Ultra pro max bekaar. Phir bhi I will choose Ab only🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aise Armaan and Rajat ka post bhi dha
I saw the notification ,so IK it’s u.Hey Chaitu.. Itz me only Ammu.. Happy Onam in advance❤️
Happy Onam Ammu 
Ismein kya tha??? Page doesn't exist now
https://x.com/shristiiiis/status/1834975908631134586?t=-ZLGUbZuIljQe7y0Ns8EGw&s=19
This.
dhoob maro 4 word limit
Chanel knows Abhira’s outfits are worst and she needs shopping trip and Jahnak’s dance worst and needs classes 😂.
Go with Abhira for shopping and get her best outfits. Both Abhira ,Armaan looking beautiful in Mehandi outfits.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3