I know.. even I found it odd.. he is being too clingy & too interferingโฆ but Ani doesnโt know that
And he knows that J is fighting for her baby rights..if he Is a true friend he will help her to prove paternity...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know.. even I found it odd.. he is being too clingy & too interferingโฆ but Ani doesnโt know that
And he knows that J is fighting for her baby rights..if he Is a true friend he will help her to prove paternity...
Episode is not yet uploaded
Is it your pen name by any chance, Maya? Have u started the channel with out us๐ฅน
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐๐๐๐
I am very loyal.... How could you think so ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐๐๐๐
I am very loyal.... How could you think so ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
Ashu I tagged Vidya in her post instead of you ๐โโ๏ธ
he seems to be doesnโt involve in her personal matters
And he knows that J is fighting for her baby rights..if he Is a true friend he will help her to prove paternity...
itโs ok Maya

no worries I read it 

that pic of Krushal in ur siggy
he looked extra handsome in yesterdayโs epi 
that pic of Krushal in ur siggy
he looked extra handsome in yesterdayโs epi
Yes, he was looking so handsome ๐๐
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐๐๐๐
I am very loyal.... How could you think so ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
1000 apologies dear Maya๐ฅน๐ฅฒ
Some one has said long before... Friendship mein no sorry, no thankyou ๐ค๐ค๐ค
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587