They should have released it directly on OTT.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
They should have released it directly on OTT.
Originally posted by: desigal90
I'm not surprised; it's an english movie dubbed in hindi, promoted 2 weeks before release. This is straight up OTT. I think they already recovered all the costs so I dont understand why they wanted this limited release to begin with.
Guess they didn't choose this..may be it was netflix's condition before buying it? like other duds like Double XL etc which eventually streamed there and did decent.
OR and i hope not
Ekta and Bebo became over confident after Veera and Crew and thought this will work too but they cannot be so stupid to think this..why you want to put a flop stain on your movie when it could well be avoided by going straight to where it belongs..i hope they weren't so stupid
Netflix demanded a theatrical release before...
I think it actually was destined from amazon prime; not netflix. And unless a movie is directly their production, I think they require some kind of a theatrical release. The idea was limited release, because clearly this was a festival movie.
What I've read was Netflix...and yes, the film was screened already last year (London Filmfestifal and Mumbai Filmfestival) and I also read that Netflix had already bought the movie but wanted (or agreed to???) a theatre release.
But audience used to at least give these movies some sort of initial to even let wom come to play
i remember kahani..(exactly similar appeal) opened at 2cr in 2012..now with all the inflation etc..you would at least expect these numbers..but seems with OTT..they just don't want to even give these movies a shot
its good its releasing on big screen, i enjoy movies on big screen . unfortunately they playing at only selected theaters here. can't wait. seems like begum has delivered!! bravo!!
Originally posted by: cougarTown
But audience used to at least give these movies some sort of initial to even let wom come to play
i remember kahani..(exactly similar appeal) opened at 2cr in 2012..now with all the inflation etc..you would at least expect these numbers..but seems with OTT..they just don't want to even give these movies a shot
OTT has now given many such movies that are available for audiences to watch and also, Kahaani was in Hindi. This movie is 70% shot in English and the hindi dub looks atrocious. I dont know what Ekta was thinking releasing it in theaters.
Originally posted by: desigal90
I'm not surprised; it's an english movie dubbed in hindi, promoted 2 weeks before release. This is straight up OTT. I think they already recovered all the costs so I dont understand why they wanted this limited release to begin with.
Man this really should’ve gone directly to OTT 
Originally posted by: cougarTown
Ekta and Bebo became over confident after Veera and Crew and thought this will work too but they cannot be so stupid to think this..why you want to put a flop stain on your movie when it could well be avoided by going straight to where it belongs..i hope they weren't so stupid
If that’s true then Ekta really made a silly fool out of herself
Kareena will suffer because of Ekta’s egoistic nature!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khru4exyahg
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
1