I thought RP and Sam were among the worst dancers I’ve seen ..and then I saw this ..didn’t they participate in Nach Baliye 🫣
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/sSKxRmUPSSbNbsbw/?mibextid=UalRPS
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought RP and Sam were among the worst dancers I’ve seen ..and then I saw this ..didn’t they participate in Nach Baliye 🫣
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/sSKxRmUPSSbNbsbw/?mibextid=UalRPS
abhira behen shaddi se bhaag jao, mujhe yeh rajdhani train k speed mai functions nahi chahiye 
Originally posted by: Debospeaks
Are bhai rehne do... Itna detail!!!!! Idhar toh world's best surgeons butter knife se vocal chords ki surgery karte hain
... Itna koi nahi sochta idhar
In Ghum the infertility track was shown in a detailed way . There was a miscarriage due to accident and trauma and then tests were done in a hospital to show problems in further pregnancy
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I thought RP and Sam were among the worst dancers I’ve seen ..and then I saw this ..didn’t they participate in Nach Baliye 🫣
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/sSKxRmUPSSbNbsbw/?mibextid=UalRPS
let me show you one of my fav insta reels then
you almost gave me a heart attack 😳
Yeh wapas function start ho gaye only armaan is aware kya regarding infertility aur woh sapna dekh raha mg ki tarah isliye batayega nahi 
Woh to aur bhi dangerous hoga
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I thought RP and Sam were among the worst dancers I’ve seen ..and then I saw this ..didn’t they participate in Nach Baliye 🫣
https://www.facebook.com/share/r/sSKxRmUPSSbNbsbw/?mibextid=UalRPS
Virat can be blamed for many things but he was a good dancer because Neil bhatt is an awesome dancer ..
He needed a reason to dance .. but in this track .. Pakhi was drunk in power .. and she is a horrible dancer ..
Virat was in love with Sai .. and he was looking at her and singing .. off screen matters aside .. he in sync with the virat vibe .. pls check the holi videos of Ghum ..
and there were many other ones also ..
exactly an checking the uterus cannot be done through a simple blood test in a dhaba .. we have to go for scanning which can take 1-2 hours in hospital gowns ..
It also requires a prior appointment.. not eating food .. fasting for 12 hours .. to keep your system cleared and a lot of other stuff ..
Seems like that was for precap purpose like prenup precap...episode may play differently 
I was only talking of Pakhi .:Virat kahan dance kar raha hai.:I don’t know about his dancing skills but I’ve always liked Neil Bhatt..!
Virat can be blamed for many things but he was a good dancer because Neil bhatt is an awesome dancer ..
He needed a reason to dance .. but in this track .. Pakhi was drunk in power .. and she is a horrible dancer ..
Virat was in love with Sai .. and he was looking at her and singing .. off screen matters aside .. he in sync with the virat vibe .. pls check the holi videos of Ghum ..
and there were many other ones also ..
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3