Finally it has reached the 1.0 mark. Hopefully it becomes slot leader and channel leader in future.
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1834111339943399889?t=xrtu0jErQoQtpQuPO-eUAw&s=19
Page
of
1Finally it has reached the 1.0 mark. Hopefully it becomes slot leader and channel leader in future.
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1834111339943399889?t=xrtu0jErQoQtpQuPO-eUAw&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I was hoping TRPs would increase. I'm glad. But, I'm curious as to what's so special in Parineeti and Mangal Lakshmi that these shows are getting TRPs above 1. Both these shows are toxic.
Glad it increased by 0.1. Maybe people wanted to see Georgia...it will be a challenge this week
Colors shows have such low trps
It should be at least 1.4
We can only hope that TRP audience likes this show. It might be gruesome but it's true events that are happening.