Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Aj kush toh bahut hoge sab
more like melting in a puddle!!!!
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona
Aj kush toh bahut hoge sab
more like melting in a puddle!!!!
Even a critic like me enjoyed aaj ka scene 
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
angst of Manish swarna they are giving 🥰 against asked angst of leads
Duniya idhar ki udhar ho gayi par inki date nights band nahi hui thi.
Yeh sara romance shaadi se pehle dikha rahe hai...pakka kuch bada kaand hoga 🤣
And why do I feel that infertility would be real n Ruhi won't have any hand in that considering they r showing so much romance before hand only n Puppetsaa wants his baby after he gets married..
Originally posted by: Pinecone
Looks like today we will get a nice date scene of Abhimaan. Blurb photo has Abhira in white at a place decorated with red drapes and lights.
Hope its a nice elaborate scene
I was very scared when I saw their white BTS pics during ganpati .. I was like koi scary promo shoot Hua hai .. but I am happy to be surprised ❤️
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Even a critic like me enjoyed aaj ka scene
ha I am tired of Buddha buddhi romance in Maa
Originally posted by: zohakhan7
Yeh sara romance shaadi se pehle dikha rahe hai...pakka kuch bada kaand hoga 🤣
And why do I feel that infertility would be real n Ruhi won't have any hand in that considering they r showing so much romance before hand only n Puppetsaa wants his baby after he gets married..
But why was fertility test done at this point of time and the results are disclosed in a dhaba in front of all family and friends??
what will they show after shadi 🤗Originally posted by: zohakhan7
Yeh sara romance shaadi se pehle dikha rahe hai...pakka kuch bada kaand hoga 🤣
And why do I feel that infertility would be real n Ruhi won't have any hand in that considering they r showing so much romance before hand only n Puppetsaa wants his baby after he gets married..
leads khaands are openly shown told whereas pl ka corners mein and not outOriginally posted by: viji2111
But why was fertility test done at this point of time and the results are disclosed in a dhaba in front of all family and friends??
Me too, I skip their sasta romanche scenes. Cannot tolerate their cringe at all

Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k