Woh drama hi movie hai, they are doing a film together not show.
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Woh drama hi movie hai, they are doing a film together not show.
What really ☹️
I wanted yunhi duo back on tv screen
That was not love just supported vicky bhaiya 😂 like you supported neil
Isn't firoon going to began it's shooting on next month
I hope this is the look for pehli baarish
E X T R A
https://x.com/insanemalaaa/status/1833050663149838507?t=bdFkmSwz9eJqcLDzD7P28A&s=19
At this point, give Yumhaj fans the responsibility, they will give terebin 2 through cross overs
oh they look so good in crossovers too 
https://x.com/hajra62060/status/1829125489279307991?t=uuqT6q1NXYk6S6a5wpzVqg&s=19
Wahaj praised and teased her in same breath 😭 
Prettty . They are a beautiful couple 😍
https://x.com/insanemalaaa/status/1833050663149838507?t=bdFkmSwz9eJqcLDzD7P28A&s=19
At this point, give Yumhaj fans the responsibility, they will give terebin 2 through cross overs
oh they look so good in crossovers too
I see this. And I raise you one better 
The ost already giving me all the feels