Congratulations to the couple
✨🌈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Congratulations to the couple
✨🌈
Congratulations to the couple. May the lil one have a healthy life.
Congratulations to deepika ranveer for the arrival of cute lil princess 
Originally posted by: Diya_Abhilasha
I think she will have a healthy baby girl
You are spot on with your prediction...🤩
Praying for all the happiness in the world to this extraordinary family! 


Everyone was saying they would have a boy so I'm quite surprised. But in fact, I always felt their child should be a girl. I saw Ranveer as being the father to a daughter, maybe because of Jayeshbhai Jordaar, so this feels more fitting to me. Can't wait for the name to be revealed!
🥰 🥹 💗
Congratulations to them. What an amazing blessing.
SRK visited
four words
She arrived, and she delivered. 
chhoti cute Deepika aa gai! But vo astrologer kaha gya who predicted that they will have a baby boy?
Divyanka discharged from hospital. Videos with Divyanka, Vivek and families Request to paparazzi...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
2