I have no idea Anika.
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I have no idea Anika.
Hmmm but I think this photoshoot was shot in late June before he got a new hairdo
Originally posted by: nightingale1234
You mean like Anupama 3.O?
M traumatized by her virtual spitting
It’s the only thing that works tho
Maya wearing clothes which look good on her
Sajal posing for a clothing brand, where her dress is tailored to her 
Kinda miss them too 
Durre's Dance
https://x.com/AnikaMathur1/status/1832508005075841372?t=F0_t3dQ1AGu60yRdSSc6uQ&s=19
E X T R A
She completed 8 years, pretty girl
Since everyone is dancing, these two look good as just friends
Maya can carry any look