I used to like him a lot. In fact, he was my favorite actor. His latest film Fighter was crap. But he is old now so his career seems done and dusted now. He should retire like Bahurani. What do you think? 🤔
I used to like him a lot. In fact, he was my favorite actor. His latest film Fighter was crap. But he is old now so his career seems done and dusted now. He should retire like Bahurani. What do you think? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Two words for the TM…Same old same old…

Two words for you - ignore me.
you don’t have to post in my topics 
Hrithik should direct movies or do negative roles
No.
Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.
While one of the few nepo actor I find worthy enough to be in BW but he too will be having an an expiry date as far as lead role in commercial cinema is concerned . Not sure if it has arrived .
hop it is, I never liked him, He is very overrated
They are going to make Krrish 4
hop it is, I never liked him, He is very overrated
I second that! Hrithik is very very overrated indeed
Everyone seems overrated after 20 years...
Was never a fan of her acting but Sonali Bendre has hit it out of the park in her new web series..such amazing acting and all reviews have...
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://varietyindia.com/hrithik-roshan-approached-for-chhaava-and-eetha-director-laxman-utekars-next-exclusive/
https://youtube.com/shorts/VGPAm4pKDDE How hot they both look here, it sucks they weren't utilized properly in a good storyline No mature love...
3