Its really not. Anushka in no angle looks underweight nor pale, and the person who IS underweight, and is pale, you think looks great. It makes no sense......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Its really not. Anushka in no angle looks underweight nor pale, and the person who IS underweight, and is pale, you think looks great. It makes no sense......
Preity aur Annu ko paani supply karnay waalay ka number chahiye 😅
https://x.com/evelynstheo/status/2047348872431775934 https://x.com/acviralhub/status/2047351293984047208...
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2073032762441748548?s=46
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8MfxpJ-EfE It's really awesome!!!! I mean, I am REALLY looking forward to this movie
https://www.instagram.com/p/DafUXzeMD-k/?igsh=MXV1ajZyamFjMGFjMA==
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
5