According to one of it's Star cast the title got changed as aashiyana also ali Abbas has joined this drama
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
According to one of it's Star cast the title got changed as aashiyana also ali Abbas has joined this drama
Originally posted by: anikamathur
According to one of it's Star cast the title got changed as aashiyana also ali Abbas has joined this drama
I think Ambreen is Shazeel's name in this drama
Again Title Changed To Woh Ziddi Si it is expected to replace Be Rung
Phly woh pagal si and now woh zidii si
Originally posted by: IFDZQB5MQ42UHE3E
Phly woh pagal si and now woh zidii si
![]()
Yes nowadays PTV copies everything
That's why I have stopped watching Pakistani dramas

Originally posted by: JBUQSKEZDMT2AAQA
That's why I have stopped watching Pakistani dramas
Try watching gentleman you'll love it
No, I don't want to watch gentleman. I also tried to watch Bismal on your insistence but I found the story of the drama very boring so could not finish watching even aik bhi episode woh bhi complete.
Originally posted by: 6NGIDGTAO5TIBBHN
No, I don't want to watch gentleman. I also tried to watch Bismal on your insistence but I found the story of the drama very boring so could not finish watching even aik bhi episode woh bhi complete.
Hmmm but noor Jahan is really good bismil i actually enjoyed it as i like dramas with greedy people
But I don't like Hareem at all and Saad is a very good actor and I know drama is getting achi trps but still nahi dekhna chahtiOriginally posted by: anikamathur
Hmmm but noor Jahan is really good bismil i actually enjoyed it as i like dramas with greedy people