Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Mein jab tak post karti, Hinna aur Soni ne entry maar di
same happened with me thanks to hinna
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Mein jab tak post karti, Hinna aur Soni ne entry maar di
same happened with me thanks to hinna
I'll give it a shot, I guess.

My team preference: Tigerโs Titans 
Vediiiii
Jaldi jaldi sign up karo
yeh bandi bahut busy hai aaj kal. Lets see if she plays
Sign me up
Time to get torture ๐
My team preference
Tigerโs Titans
Pathaanโs Brigade
Singham Sentinels
Originally posted by: SoniRita
yeh bandi bahut busy hai aaj kal. Lets see if she plays
Haa woh toh hai, she's quite a busy bee abhi
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Itโs time to continue with the
torturefun after Souten/ Shreyaโs game. Sign up and bring in your friends with you.Tag x 2
sign me up for the game
If Souten doesnโt pick Kabirโs Warriors, her Souten status is revokedOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Put me in the winning team with these two

Please give me your teamโs preference as well. Else I will pick it for you

Sing me up pls.
Can you pls provide the link to the same game played last year. Just want to see the rules etc. I forgot about that.
Preference:
Tigerโs Titans
Pathaanโs Brigade
Singham Sentinels
https://x.com/i/status/2033449615157309798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBZjMU8tLEw https://x.com/i/status/2014571465086316974
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
30