HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://tenor.com/bJY7H.gif what is this behaviour Pooja
anybody can tell me how to report posts of people you blocked? 

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
https://tenor.com/bJY7H.gif what is this behaviour Pooja
anybody can tell me how to report posts of people you blocked? 

I dont know where these pics are from or of they are edited
https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1831390862640869643
Originally posted by: meandwho
I dont know where these pics are from or of they are edited
https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1831390862640869643
who are they?
3 extra words
Originally posted by: meandwho
https://x.com/khawbgah/status/1831386731880575286 MY OG ship Fawad-Mahira
is this from a shoot? the original pictures were too blurry i couldn'trecognise
So they keep on doing Ad for Sadaf's brand, I think its for her, but I dont know for sureOriginally posted by: KhaqONeal
is this from a shoot? the original pictures were too blurry i couldn'trecognise
bridal PSOriginally posted by: meandwho
I dont know where these pics are from or of they are edited
https://x.com/mahin_shahzad/status/1831390862640869643

Z z z z z z z z u f f
https://x.com/prefix419918/status/1831308614109462736?s=46
X t r a w o r d s
Yeah, my hunch was that only, they keep on doing PS every year for Sadaf, its their thing now

Also, Sadaf gets all the money and saves on male model 