Me too. She looks pretty
News
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Me too. She looks pretty
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Me too. She looks pretty
Yeah, it suits her face. They didn't show the full fit today, but it looks very similar to the reception one 
So is Manish really going to hide the fact that Abhira is Akshara's daughter??? I don't want this. I want kalesh, i want semi circle drama. I want MG's heartattack. Ruhi is literally dancing behind Manish in the precap don't tell me she's not going to see the picture.
https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1831154409503346842?t=ZivaS8vdvH_S3zWuLPOSAA&s=19
They seriously wasted 2 pretty outfits on that old hag's drama
Originally posted by: Fortnight
So is Manish really going to hide the fact that Abhira is Akshara's daughter??? I don't want this. I want kalesh, i want semi circle drama. I want MG's heartattack. Ruhi is literally dancing behind Manish in the precap don't tell me she's not going to see the picture.
yes to everything, except heart attack. These old hags get away with everything cause heart attack
also i need Abhira to hate manish, at least for a while. There has to be something to balance out 2x insufferableness of Ruhi
Originally posted by: Fortnight
https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1831154409503346842?t=ZivaS8vdvH_S3zWuLPOSAA&s=19
They seriously wasted 2 pretty outfits on that old hag's drama
yeh log jagra bhi theek se nahi kiye, purey umeedo par paani fer diya 
IF has literally typed article with the "?2lakh". matlab jo draft kiya usko bina proof read kare publish kar diya. waah bhai. how professional!
Sounds like everyone will realize that Kaveri played Abhira and is blackmailing her that she will ruin her parents izzat and her special pahadi function unless she signs the contract
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Aap kaha hai behna ??
Main yaha hoon 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Tu kaha hai?? We miss you Jhoothi.
I missed you guys tooo
Thoda sa occupied thi
What is happening??? Do we have hot tea??? I still have 4 episodes to catch up...anything interesting or worth watching??
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3