Written by Samina Ijaz
Staring Affan Waheed and Alizey Shah
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_dSGs0oxzX/?igsh=MWgxeXBzNW44bGU5bw==
Written by Samina Ijaz
Staring Affan Waheed and Alizey Shah
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_dSGs0oxzX/?igsh=MWgxeXBzNW44bGU5bw==
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Finally they told a release date i hope it replaces dil ka kya karein
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Finally they told a release date i hope it replaces dil ka kya karein
I Think It Would Replace Gentleman
I Think It Would Replace Gentleman
No gentleman will be replaced by duniyapur i feel like this drama is confirmed to replace Dil ka kya karein
Tagging my Moots to talk about this New drama
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Tagging my Moots to talk about this New drama
Congratulations to you. Alizeh is back 
I hope it will be good. Alizeh's downfall makes me sad. 
Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del
I hope it will be good. Alizeh's downfall makes me sad.
Yes but her getting a drama with a big Star like Affan is a huge upgrade for lizoo 
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Yes but her getting a drama with a big Star like Affan is a huge upgrade for lizoo
Hopefully story achi hoo