Anyone missing the SRK Romance Era?- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

30

Views

3.3k

Users

22

Likes

73

Frequent Posters

XWCF4HA2C3QSY3V6 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
#31

I'd like to see SRK with Deepika in a proper musical romance. No action films or comedies.

From his classic heroines, I'd like to see him with Aishwarya, Preity, Kajol, Juhi, Karishma, and Katrina.

Would also like to see him paired with Taapsee again because they worked well for me.

Vidya would be a nice new heroine since she's never been paired with SRK. Same with Parineeti.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 4 months ago

What made that phase so special wasn’t just the songs. It was the voices. Sonu had that effortless emotional depth and versatility, Shaan...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 6 months ago

Khans’ era might finally be over. I grew up watching them. I was 4 when Salman Khan debuted, 7 when Shah Rukh Khan arrived like a storm. The...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 11 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 20 days ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/?img_index=1 stkn=MjE1am1nbm0yemQz

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdTdSrxifVi/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798

https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".