I think we better stop thinking about TRPs
Jis din story khatam hogi show bhi bandh ho jaega
None of Sony TV shows has better TRPs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think we better stop thinking about TRPs
Jis din story khatam hogi show bhi bandh ho jaega
None of Sony TV shows has better TRPs
Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan
TRP OF this week Pukaar TRP 0.1 again
That's Not Good
Its 0.1
What The Hell?
Another Show I Follow Will Go Off Air It Seems
While Zee Tv Shows Are Horrible And Go On For Years And They Barely Get Pulled Off The Air


Yes, this is one of my favorite show, and I think it will go off air in October.
Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan
Yes, this is one of my favorite show, and I think it will go off air in October.
Omg No
That's Not Fair

Let's just enjoy the upcoming episodes.
Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan
Let's just enjoy the upcoming episodes.
Ok
Without Worrying About The Trp
I think even kbc and ibd are not doing as per their potential at present. Ramayan surely has benefitted by shifting to sony sab
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1834115482158248431
TRps of this week
TRPs of the week here.