Although I am sad these two pookies are having problems, the TRPs are stellar 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Although I am sad these two pookies are having problems, the TRPs are stellar 
Lol chal kya rha hai 
https://x.com/mainbhimusafir/status/1828518677009912156
They are behind in views tho but nvm atleast fahad is a trp puller along with haniaOriginally posted by: MiVida_Messi
I think Fahad’s comeback worked perfectly for the channel, what incredible ratings and also perfect star cast, everyone is amazing in their parts. Emmad and Fahad obviously needs to be studied

Originally posted by: Aazeen02
Being an only child is a tough job bro! Hum joint family kids they and particularly I and my cousin brother had cat and dog fight. Everyone was fed up of us.
Hi you're here are you watching this show i thought you only watch jafaa
Awww this is sooo cutee
I agree with this. https://x.com/lafz_ilfaz/status/1828610156344578325
My theory is when he leaves (the promo scene) Sharjeena calls him back, he stays the night and next morning he says sorry and then they return to the toxic house..please ek aur hug de dein big bang
Enough to break!! Yess so true!! https://x.com/eemanrauf31/status/1828799055755158006
Wowwwwwwww 


TB and IM ka TRP record break hoga in September pakka (just a matter of week(s)).