There are freezer fans here
Do better Anika.. I expected better from you.
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
There are freezer fans here
Do better Anika.. I expected better from you.
Originally posted by: ZVQQ3CBHOU5F5SJC
There are freezer fans here
![]()
Do better Anika.. I expected better from you.
Arfa & I are his biggest supporters 
we hitting the big league..KMKT crosses 18.5 trps..lol..already overtaken the chingu mingu show..this one is on a rampage.
Its over y'all..I think this might cross 25 trps at some point too.
discussing 4-5-6 trps wala shows is out dated now. its KMKT era and we are all living in it.
I agree. He is the real GOAT. Other actors who?
Look how blockbuster this is going to be 

See we were the only two who were actually excited for upcoming Humraz. So what can we say
Rang jamega jab mil baithenge do khans 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
I agree. He is the real GOAT. Other actors who?
Look how blockbuster this is going to be
I am sure he’s going to rule 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
See we were the only two who were actually excited for upcoming Humraz. So what can we say
Rang jamega jab mil baithenge do khans
AK & FK will slay 
Originally posted by: BJE3LU74KV4N4V7N
There are freezer fans here
![]()
Do better Anika.. I expected better from you.
I don't like Elsa but Haalim and arfa who are my besties are Elsa fans
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
discussing 4-5-6 trps wala shows is out dated now. its KMKT era and we are all living in it.
Ha but the era has long story in it 🤣 you know what I mean (just kidding)