Poll
which pair do you prefer?
Page
of
1which pair do you prefer? I like the first pair better.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Vaani, but of course he will choose Mishri in the end
which pair do you prefer? I like the first pair better.
Raghav vani looks good together but I prefer Raghav mishri
he really looks better with Vani, but I like him and Mushri-Originally posted by: Chinmayi18
Raghav vani looks good together but I prefer Raghav mishri
of course we will choose Mishri hahahhaOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Vaani, but of course he will choose Mishri in the end
Raghav and Mishri because Vani deserves better 😬