https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4YOV5tKLo
"Pehla Pyaar - Less than 1% Chance" streaming from 5th Aug, new episodes every Mon-Fri 7 PM only on SonyLIV.
Page
of
1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4YOV5tKLo
"Pehla Pyaar - Less than 1% Chance" streaming from 5th Aug, new episodes every Mon-Fri 7 PM only on SonyLIV.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Who are the actors in this show? I thought Ashi was in it before playing the video
i saw the first couple of episodes. it is dull for some reason, the ML is okay but FL tends to be sleepy in her role. ML's friend is more entertaining to watch than the FL. it's an average show tbh.Originally posted by: priya185
Who are the actors in this show? I thought Ashi was in it before playing the video
Originally posted by: priya185
Who are the actors in this show? I thought Ashi was in it before playing the video
Both newcomers. It's meh. I just watched a couple of episodes. It didn't get me hooked.
Arista Mehta as nandini