Thoda convince karna padega khud ko dekhne ke liye
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thoda convince karna padega khud ko dekhne ke liye
I knew it you just lobe amar 😜
She's watching for Mikaal not amar
What can I say. She is the best actor ever 
Arey yaar Karo convince and watch. Come on..
Okay main dekhun gi IA.
Me too want to watch this for Mikaal.. but how?
I watched the first episode. This does not seem like my kind of a show
. The heroine is innocent but doesn’t look like one. Zaviyar looks old. His dadi is irritating but she would be proven right with her tarbiyat thing. Nayab’s dadi is good but she would be proven wrong by taking a stand for Nayab’s education.
I want to watch this show since its written by Sadia Akhtar. But Amar is such a turn off. Wish the lead was Tooba Siddique. She would look better with Mikaal. Why does she do so little dramas?
is Amar Khan's character on the spectrum? is that what they're trying to show?