Hello everybody.
Upcoming Drama Alert 😍🌟‼️
Upcoming Drama Serial TOUBA🌟‼️
FEATURING
MOMINA IQBAL MIKAAL ZULFIQAR, MOHSIN ABBASS HAIDER 🌟
WRITTEN BY Hina Huma Nafees
Produced By 7th Sky Entertainment
Coming Soon Only on Geo Tv 🌟
Show Discussions
Hello everybody.
Upcoming Drama Alert 😍🌟‼️
Upcoming Drama Serial TOUBA🌟‼️
FEATURING
MOMINA IQBAL MIKAAL ZULFIQAR, MOHSIN ABBASS HAIDER 🌟
WRITTEN BY Hina Huma Nafees
Produced By 7th Sky Entertainment
Coming Soon Only on Geo Tv 🌟
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Momina and mikaal may look good together 
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Momina and mikaal may look good together
Difinitly. I wish they casted her opp him in Dil E Nadaan.
I heard it's a daily soap
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I heard it's a daily soap
No problem. I just hope it has a good story.
The couple and writer is good but why Mohsin?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
The couple and writer is good but why Mohsin?
I think he'll play the villain. He is competing with Gohar Rasheed nowadays. 
I think he'll play the villain. He is competing with Gohar Rasheed nowadays.
At least Gohar isnt a wife beater
Oh interesting pairing. Might check out for Mikaal but lets see.