Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I only watched a promo of that scene after reading that Sita kills Ravan in some old edt in this forum
Hey ram. Full episode nahi dekha only promo




Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
I only watched a promo of that scene after reading that Sita kills Ravan in some old edt in this forum
Hey ram. Full episode nahi dekha only promo




Oh my god as per pete siya ke ram mei yeh sequence tha. I searched for it
Very scary roop but I m still not ready to believe that this sasta ravan existed in ramayan
Don't know how this sequence will be shown here now..
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Oh my god as per pete siya ke ram mei yeh sequence tha. I searched for it
Very scary roop but I m still not ready to believe that this sasta ravan existed in ramayan
Don't know how this sequence will be shown here now..
Yeh purnatah kalpanik hai! Inka vastavik jivan se koi sambandh nahi hai! Agar koi sambandh hai toh isse matra ek sanyog kaha jayega!!
Janhit mein jaari

Originally posted by: ananya3129
Yeh purnatah kalpanik hai! Inka vastavik jivan se koi sambandh nahi hai! Agar koi sambandh hai toh isse matra ek sanyog kaha jayega!!
Janhit mein jaari
Soochna Dene ke liye dhanyavad.
Kalpanik kahani batane ka uddheshya kya hai pata nahi