Yeh offscreen hain ya onscreen,
I mean, kya episode mein inn dono ko table ke neeche dadi notice karegi?? 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeh offscreen hain ya onscreen,
I mean, kya episode mein inn dono ko table ke neeche dadi notice karegi?? 
dream nahi lagta. Mujhe lag raha hai jhoot bol rahi hai to save someoneOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
I just heard SirJi show ka news, I think someone is dreaming. There is no way that's going to happen.
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
they were alright in that Abhira dream engagement dance too ….rest all were bad lol
That dance had very little to no steps mainly lifts and I loved both the lifts 
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I just heard SirJi show ka news, I think someone is dreaming. There is no way that's going to happen.
Most of us thought someone was dreaming when it supposedly happened also.. 😀
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Yeh offscreen hain ya onscreen,
I mean, kya episode mein inn dono ko table ke neeche dadi notice karegi??
Would be fun onscreen as well😀
Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Yeh offscreen hain ya onscreen,
I mean, kya episode mein inn dono ko table ke neeche dadi notice karegi??
Offscreen
What more can I add to one word answer🤔
Originally posted by: Fortnight
dream nahi lagta. Mujhe lag raha hai jhoot bol rahi hai to save someone
IF has gone one more step ahead with miscarriage news also.. But we know how reliable IF is.. So..
Mujhe ab neend aarahi hai.
Btw idk if you guys heard but there were some rumours that Rohit and Sheena are approached for nach baliye



Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3