Billi attack 
Extra words
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Billi attack 
Extra words
Look at the emoji he used in the caption 
He’s calling himself bacha 
I read a review of Mann Jogi on insta & the reviewer called Ibrahim baby faced. Now he’s calling himself bacha 
I read a review of Mann Jogi on insta & the reviewer called Ibrahim baby faced. Now he’s calling himself bacha
Harkate bhi baby jaise hai Ibrahim ke..drinking fruit juice pack and that shoe selecting scene...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Harkate bhi baby jaise hai Ibrahim ke..drinking fruit juice pack and that shoe selecting scene...
He looked so cute in that scene 
This makes me
he’s getting younger 
I noticed it now

baccha billa.