https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1826476434094780493?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng it’s passing 300 crore today
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/taran_adarsh/status/1826476434094780493?s=46&t=gqwFCxRkfHkicr6DF8egng it’s passing 300 crore today
I like Shraddha's message 
it was very adorable ❤️Originally posted by: Clochette
I like Shraddha's message
Stree 2 Day 8 (2nd Thursday) Box Office Collection https://www.addatoday.com/2024/08/stree-2-box-office-collection-worldwide-india-overseas-2.html?m=1#google_vignette
Why is Roohi even on the list 
Roohi ko tou Madock ne disown kar dia hai..like it never existed..even in stree 2's trailer..it said from the makers of stree, bhediya &' munjya 
Yes, I think, they prefer to not mention Roohi (which I can understand...it's in no way relevant for the Universe
)
Honestly, I don't know why Rajkummar agreed to another movie with Janhvi... (had it been because of Karan or the subject? - latter being the best in the movie, imo)
How was Roohi storywise any idea?
BOI " The 9 crore nett number is far more than anyone in the industry expected so the accusations of feeding come out as its heavily prevelant...
https://x.com/ILoveUCinema/status/2012716300418617416
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
7