Guys itโs the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโt own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโt have any words. Itโs a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Guys itโs the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโt own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโt have any words. Itโs a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.
Actually I used to watch precap first...I thought they will show yesterday's precap..thatswhy I did nt check precap first.
WTF ๐คฌ???? What the hell was that โฆ omg what how why what ????๐ก๐ก๐ก
What the hell was that? When and how? Fever night? Or some other night which was not telecasted to us?
Wrong thread, sorry 
Originally posted by: shanakanj
Guys itโs the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโt own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโt have any words. Itโs a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.
He will say it is Adiโs baby for sure. But he has to accept at least he did the deed right? That also he has forgotten with fever?
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
What the hell was that? When and how? Fever night? Or some other night which was not telecasted to us?
I think through dreams .., we got a dream sequence ๐คฆโโ๏ธ๐ก๐คฆโโ๏ธ
saying she is just like her mom โฆ even he will add few things like that.. saying she is bringing someone else kid as his.. & he will hate her more .: omg I donโt want to watch all this ..
So this is the movie which producer said .. what we saw was trailer ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค
Originally posted by: shanakanj
Guys itโs the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโt own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโt have any words. Itโs a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.
@bold Exactly.....
After doing everything he agreed to marry Arshi..
Guddi show???
Which language??
May be this is Jhanak imagination...After knowing that she is pregnant she might have imagined Ani and Basu's reactions.
200% he wonโt own it up,,, he will think she crossed limits with AdiOriginally posted by: shanakanj
Guys itโs the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโt own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโt have any words. Itโs a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.

there goes her career ๐คOriginally posted by: Goddy2010
What the hell was that? When and how? Fever night? Or some other night which was not telecasted to us?
It seems fever night only..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587