I don't think I want them together again because I really like new guy
N also I don't Adi not change his nature.sorry but it's true.
Page
of
1I don't think I want them together again because I really like new guy
N also I don't Adi not change his nature.sorry but it's true.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am also shipping her with the new dude!!!!
I want Anya together !!! No other guy !!!
Yess I want adya as the end game I even like mudit who is the new guy but adya chemistry is best if the cv's want kavya to hook up with new guy then why they wasted lot of time on adya???
Adya plz 🙏 😢 😭
Its very disturbing to see Adi n Kavya together again chemistry of whatever reason but I don't think I want to see them together again I like Vicky n Kavya. Maybe I stop follow the show if makers do this.
Originally posted by: Rajeev2477
Muslim girls wants hook up and f*** by many.One is not enough for them. Infact they need endless guys.
It's nothing to do with the show. Not the actress.
Watch the show and enjoy
So please don't spread hate regarding anyone's religion.
Thank you.