Yaa that can happen.. but with Arshi .. he canโt get close to J.. then he needs to send all roadblocks away
Atleast he can keep an eye on AK Jhanak closeness ๐
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yaa that can happen.. but with Arshi .. he canโt get close to J.. then he needs to send all roadblocks away
Atleast he can keep an eye on AK Jhanak closeness ๐
skip BH drama
& watch Aniโs parts
โฆ Jโs parts r also boring
Aniruddh Bose to the rescue as always. Lol. 
.๐๐๐
Why did you think like that..
Yes heโs the only bashable baasha in the serial ๐ฅน
not rescuing
but plotting
to seperate hero Aditya & his heroine Jhanak 



Not sure why. But I did. Lol.
Ouch.
๐๐๐๐
I love Ani...since marriage track I didn't liked his characterization...so waiting for redemption.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587