I have no issues on giving her credit but I do have issues with u making up budgets on movies when no one knows the budgets
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I have no issues on giving her credit but I do have issues with u making up budgets on movies when no one knows the budgets
https://giphy.com/gifs/MaddockFilms-stree-2-stree2-SDFpqAXc0zcd9bu0n2
'I've boosted this franchise' 
Originally posted by: cougarTown
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-uiF5hpaK0/?igsh=MXI2M3g3dmswenJxYg==
love the comments on this
best one;
Alia no.1 actress by Karan johar
Deepika no.1 actress by Bhansali
Shardha no.1 actress by Public
Correction
Deepika no.1 by her PR Team
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-zVGutMB9y/?igsh=MWw1Z215dG1zcnRxOA==
So good to finally see a woman's face in lists like these 
I have no issues on giving her credit but I do have issues with u making up budgets on movies when no one knows the budgets
Check out Brahmatra BO thread, if you’re interested in reading more ridiculous things. I’ll never forget what their fan said “Brahmastra 1 is a hit because it’ll make money from Part 2 and 3 “ 
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Check out Brahmatra BO thread, if you’re interesting in reading more ridiculous things. I’ll never forget what their fan said “Brahmastra 1 is a hit because it’ll make money from Part 2 and 3 “
Forget the fans, they were just parroting what their idol said. Ranbir himself claimed the budget was for all the three parts 🤦♀️
and the phans accepted it as gospel truth.
Forget the fans, they were just parroting what their idol said. Ranbir himself claimed the budget was for all the three parts 🤦♀️
and the phans accepted it as gospel truth.
It doesn’t surprise me. That’s what happens when you’re a fan of a 12th fail
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2098310207197622527?s=46
https://x.com/box_off_india/status/2092519885439971520?s=46
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9896
This is the problem with these people, they watch movies themselves, celebrate themselves and declare superstars themselves Every superstar from...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9836
12