no doubt their chemistry is fire ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
no doubt their chemistry is fire ...
I think this was relevant to the direct situation, but I hate listening to the fact how they always talk about love from distance. Sitara even introduced RuNak “Anirudh Aur Jhanak humhe sikha te hein ke dur reh ke bhi pyar kiya jaskata hai”😏Their monologues or prayers at the end of teej celebration
Ani: mein uski zindagi mein hoon ya na hoon par mein chahta hoon ke Jhanak har haal mein ye dance show jeete!
Jhanak: sir jee ko woh sari khushiyan milen jiske woh haqdaar hain! Mein sir jee ko hamesha khush dekhna chahti hoon!!
While the other pairs wished for each other’s saath and pyar!! Runak’s was the selfless ‘platonic’ kind😧🥹
Mujhe achcha nahi lag raha🥹
Nahe maaf karo! Ye dur wala pyar nahe chaye humhe. 👿😆
Originally posted by: Manoshono
I think this was relevant to the direct situation, but I hate listening to the fact how they always talk about love from distance. Sitara even introduced RuNak “Anirudh Aur Jhanak humhe sikha te hein ke dur reh ke bhi pyar kiya jaskata hai”😏
Nahe maaf karo! Ye dur wala pyar nahe chaye humhe. 👿😆
Hume doorbeen wala pyar nahi chahiye bina doori ke pyar hi bhayega😝
Nah cant find that profile when I am searching ....,😢😢
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Nah cant find that profile when I am searching ....,😢😢
Ohh, just search jhanak tag and you can see many posts today😆
https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1794597829824155749?t=kxpidJOnf71ZyMq7dijPXg&s=19
For the love of Anirudh and Jhanak
y just now I was watching this same reel MayaOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1794597829824155749?t=kxpidJOnf71ZyMq7dijPXg&s=19
For the love of Anirudh and Jhanak
then saw ur tagg 

y just now I was watching this same reel Maya
then saw ur tagg
Wow that is nice I loved it ad thought of sharing
thanks for sharing
the bg music & them r just 

aww such cute vm! thanks for sharing! always a treat to hear old songs! especially sonu nigam onesOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
https://x.com/as_creation21/status/1794597829824155749?t=kxpidJOnf71ZyMq7dijPXg&s=19
For the love of Anirudh and Jhanak
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587