Yaa nothing he asked .. all thinking by his own as usual

.. I hope henceforth we see less of him on screen
.. & if J is there hope they donโt show also.. itโs hard to skip those parts .. have to bear him also 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yaa nothing he asked .. all thinking by his own as usual

.. I hope henceforth we see less of him on screen
.. & if J is there hope they donโt show also.. itโs hard to skip those parts .. have to bear him also 
Yaa nothing he asked .. all thinking by his own as usual
.. I hope henceforth we see less of him on screen
.. & if J is there hope they donโt show also.. itโs hard to skip those parts .. have to bear him also
Salman reposted IF new article...so shopping news also true.
so true .. saying he is majboor & all โฆ still he is interfering in Jโs life after snatching all her hopes & happiness
today again have to bear Jโs speech .. which is more heartbreaking where she gives her defeat for him & dedicates it to him
After J's speech his audacity to goto stage and gave hug to his wife.
so u can see her depressed then
No I dont.. just like love Is blind..
Hate is also blind...so I can't see.
Yaa nothing he asked .. all thinking by his own as usual
.. I hope henceforth we see less of him on screen
.. & if J is there hope they donโt show also.. itโs hard to skip those parts .. have to bear him also
After this I don't want Runak ...
Yaa saw his story.. so after this precap they go shopping I guess

Mayuri I think for u & me now few epis will be hard for us to watch

ditto.. he doesnโt deserve her .. so never I want to see him near her also
Mayuri I think for u & me now few epis will be hard for us to watch
Already watched bts na ashu...so it's OK...when I saw arshi receiving winning trophy I had tears...felt cheated by makers.
Yaa saw his story.. so after this precap they go shopping I guess
J in different dress na..so probably next day.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587