And I m totally done with arshiโs screaming sessions!!! The girl in the precap is definitely not Arshi!
Look at her lips I feel it's arshi only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And I m totally done with arshiโs screaming sessions!!! The girl in the precap is definitely not Arshi!
Look at her lips I feel it's arshi only.
No the actress Chandni is not dancing there I feel so
Even itโs Arshi jhanak will win as what AK said in today episode . May be due to voting she will win .
Originally posted by: shanakanj
https://www.instagram.com/stories/mr.tarunraj/3431397747599041445?igsh=dGYycnA4OHZteWhh. Now I am confused , Hiba is in some other costume and Arshi is in precap costume. I guess first they will have solo performance then the face off performance. In precap itโs not Arshi they are using some other girl. Even itโs Arshi I guess due to voting jhanak will win as AK said in today episode performance jaisa bhi ho votes to jhanak ko hi milenge
I saw Arshi also in different costume...so one round solo performance and one round face off..
Yesterday I saw in X tag, there are three girls are on stage with masks...
So I guess out of three only two will goto next round..
OK.. will see...but side profile and lips for me she lookslike arshi only.
How can arshi get votes if she is performing directly in finals??
Originally posted by: shanakanj
Even itโs Arshi jhanak will win as what AK said in today episode . May be due to voting she will win .
Originally posted by: shanakanj
Even itโs Arshi jhanak will win as what AK said in today episode . May be due to voting she will win .
I don't think makers will show jhanak winning just like that..
I also thought she looks like arshi only.
OK.. will see...but side profile and lips for me she lookslike arshi only.
OK.. will see...but side profile and lips for me she lookslike arshi only.
Chandni is not that lean
Okk.. confusing.....in this show we can't say anything thing sure..for everything we have 50 50 chances.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587