Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan
It’s okay if sanvi split they will reunite again we know that it will take time but will happen. ☺️
I'm not concerned about them splitting, just found it presented too abruptly and quickly 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AamnaSharifFan
It’s okay if sanvi split they will reunite again we know that it will take time but will happen. ☺️
I'm not concerned about them splitting, just found it presented too abruptly and quickly 
https://youtu.be/nwbSpTKPzA8?si=P5z8Z03UbXUboDmh
the game is on
Ya I saw the BTS see how vedika is fighting for herself that she is Jahnvi.
Very funny laga mujhe 😂
Vedika ki halat kharap kar diya Koel ne.
But don’t worry jab tak Sagar hai no one can harm her.
Come one Koel try to be better than Sagar.
Fight 😀