Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I bet when girls see Chaitanya, they see the walking talking 2000+ crores. I mean what else could be the motivation to date/marry this guy? 😆
I mean… marry a nepo always has advantagesI bet when girls see Chaitanya, they see the walking talking 2000+ crores. I mean what else could be the motivation to date/marry this guy? 😆
WTF!!
I did not even know these 2 were dating.
Is she why Sam broke off with Chay?
off topic but i found shobhita always repulsive looking. Naga is handsome and manly plus richie rich.
Official pictures of the couple
https://x.com/iamnagarjuna/status/1821450886238851531?t=GgbwWbwqqwBDX1MbAfZEEg&s=19
Meh his wife was better looking compared to this new girl. Lekin ye khud bilkul bhi good looking nhi.
So this is why he got divorced.
He moved on very quickly. I honestly did not thought they will get engaged this quickly.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-ZsxIuyWzv/?igsh=emRheThhbDVkZG1s
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://x.com/i/status/2076159729303536120
7