That is good. She should stop looking for men who look like her father. Find a handsome man now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That is good. She should stop looking for men who look like her father. Find a handsome man now.
Might be publicity stunt for stree 2 
At face value this seems like a very bad break up where she wants to cut all connections with him, and since presumably he’s the one running that dog account, the account got unfollowed. But since this is Bollywood and she has a movie coming out let’s see if she’ll follow them (human and dog) back after Stree2 comes out.
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly
... But since this is Bollywood and she has a movie coming out let’s see if she’ll follow them (human and dog) back after Stree2 comes out.
Don't think so, though.
Originally posted by: Clochette
Don't think so, though.
Seems unlikely but not impossible 🤷🏽♀️
Originally posted by: oyebollywood
Is she looking for a person named Narendra Gandhi instead of Rahul Mody
ultimate

..wow wow wow serioaly
Stree 2 promotions in full force I guess..
I bet, they’ll announce wedding date or engagement date of Rahul and Shraddha after the movie release..
ARK-Ananya and Rahul-Shradhha breakups happening around the same time. Giving me hope. 



Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Stree 2 promotions in full force I guess..
I bet, they’ll announce wedding date or engagement date of Rahul and Shraddha after the movie release..
Shraddha will declare herself the last superstar of bollywood
I came across these different instances of Shraddha being asked about marriage, along with recurring wedding rumours and memes. Is this just...
O.M.G I need Shraddha has moved on but Sara nice try. https://youtube.com/shorts/iKshMDbP5tk?is=-ElsQBSc7ZrdLf8d
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfopTfY3lBU https://x.com/i/status/2067157206500569542
Shraddha Kapoor injured on eetha sets https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVdr0c6FaSq/?igsh=dnowbDgxb25reTBj
Eetha schedule wrap- Shraddha and Randeep Hooda https://www.instagram.com/reel/DU2R2R3DLH2/?igsh=cWprMGhxZWpobWFs
0