Created

Last reply

Replies

1.4k

Views

93.5k

Users

24

Likes

5.9k

Frequent Posters

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Just read on X post by random poster. Where is Babita and Virat in the precap. Fears maybe true the cam was not enough and some other evidence come or Nimmi speaks out.

The red face means we have more useless talking and 1 punch for all the build up. Suspense will be tomorrow to see how babita will rescue he son in law Rajvir.

May not watch todays episode just like yesterday.

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

precap for 8th has Rajeev apologising and aksing for one more chance - Nimmi signals no to Dildaar. Ammu walks in and says he should be arrested. [Hmm... her dad needed to be arrested too in the first week.]

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haven't watched Bidaai. Saw some clips. He has nice chemistry with Sriti too, though not the romantic kind. I want him to come back with a bang. These three idiot villains are good for nothing....clowns. smiley8

nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Babs was there...only Virat was missing

sugz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you. only read description and not seen yet. This more worrying consider Virat low trust in Amu. Seems they want to go down plot of least evidence & blame Amu for divorce. Adding to list of many things Amu must prove later THAT IS NOT WORKING


Originally posted by: nilmi

Babs was there...only Virat was missing

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

7th: Draaaaging. If she had the recording, why was anything shown yesterday required - fine for dramatic reasons perhaps.

Anyways, no further drama with the recording... Things do get recorded and they see it. Oh... Babs (acting???) offended. acting emotional too. Virat pounces too... So... Babs will go scot-free.. as expected. Nimmi wont say anything too.

Nimmi apologises to dildaar 'says she wanted to handle things well... but couldnt. She couldn't be a good wife." [Appropriate dialogue for her.] also apologises for marrying him. Babs shown emotional ... but dont know why that is. Nimmi - Dildaar scene was nice though.

Virat walks away... ammu follows him... Babs idk how much of it is natak...

Leading to the bts scene... Virat says to himself 'I can handle things....'.... the scene does show his character has to grow a lot... as I expected he made this about himself... His conclusions are odd too. [Sorry... I didn't like the scene... he is actually a bachcha... was almost like Ammu is playing the good mom to him in the scene. I didn't like one of her dialogues that 'aapne meri zindagi mein bhi sab theek kiya hai... phir toh Nimmi aapki behen hai'. cough... really?]

Dildaar notices her wounds... asks her why she didn't say things to mom or dad... Nimmi stares at mom... but still doesn't say, gives reason that Babs gave...

Finally Babs says her pov... Oh... leading to some 'victim' women dialogues... had to bring in Bhavani's example... Deepika mentions sabse jyada blame aapne hi kiya... smiley37Babs manages that well...

Dildaar confronts...Anjali confronts ... Babs manages... Dildaar questions even more.

[Rajeev waiting in the bg for the verdict smiley37]

[One of the better eps but still lacks the 'punch'.... This is the supposed climactic ep of the track and not surprisingly, it doesnt stand well. Was a good ep nevertheless.]

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

There will be more dragging... as the leads are on leave.

At least the truth is out... Amu is safe... that's enough for me. The AV scene must be for the chemistry kids... Babs' drama as expected.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

May be the scene is for the students, but the scene did show he has some psychological disorder. Dont know if that was part of their intent too. But it is not surprising given how he dealt with the false info that Ammu did it all (Mela eps).

The scene made him look immature with a really big need for growth in character. Fine if they will address that psychological disorder but then its better they dont - with their handling of it, they will give all the wrong ideas to people actually suffering from it. [If people go smiley42 over Virat in todays ep... I guess they wont see things from this pov. Acting was fine though.] It actually felt like Ammu was handling a kid... and I'm not joking. This shouldn't have been the case... (well... nope.. if it wasn't, how will the separation come about? how will another mu happen? The scene to me confirms we are headed there.)

About the dragging... oh god... just one dialogue in the beginning and they showed the reaction of every member. smiley36Fortunately it didn't continue that way.

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
nilmi thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't think the writers have enough brains to handle psychological disorders. If they show he has a psychological problem, Amu can give him another chance and help him to recover. I have never seen any ITV show with this track. They more likely make the audience depressed with their illogical, crappy tracks.

Ishaan2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hmmm hi lal Salam fir ur update

Kkkkkkkshhhhhhh aaj anu ka dialog "aaoney bhi mere zindagi mein accha hi Kiya " kskskkkkkk smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Really anruta then why r u thinking of leaving him? ??????

Trust me these lines will be written with golden letters in the history of this serial smiley29

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Watched the episode. I think they can handle the episode more wisely. That criminal was so chilled even after his truth revealed. That dirty witch was busy in acting. Damn with her so called social reputation. This witch deserves slap from her own family members and also her buddhi bitchy mother. Why this buddhi even talk? That buddhi(aji) was much more better than this intolerable buddhi. Virat needed to beat that monster more and more and Dildar needed to slap him. Anyway, I hope tomorrow Virat will take serious action against that moron and Nimrit will stand for herself not get influenced by her cheap mother. I liked the look she gave to that witch and now I want she will behave strongly against that dirty witch.

Though I like AmVira's alone scene which I get after so many days but didn't like where Virat mentioned Nimrit was like sabke sath haske baat karti thi,khush rehti thi. I never saw her behaving good with Amruta and her family. But in episode 2 I liked Amruta's interaction with her and liked how without knowing her, Amruta gave her courage to eat whatever she liked and also praised her and she too behaved good. But writers ko toh pure Ahuja khandan ko negative dikhana tha and they spoiled Nimrit's character for that witch. I wanted to hear Virat would say thanks banker, you save my sister's life, I'm so grateful to you, because of you we get to learn the bitter truth and I will always remain grateful to you. But alas their scene was so short and quick so before I start to enjoy their scene, Mukta ordered short and focus on my love witch and her puking words and they did and spoil my enjoyment. Mukta you are too much. I just hate you like I hate your main character witch.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".