arey phuphasa bhi smile kar rahey 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
arey phuphasa bhi smile kar rahey 
personally find it even more insensitive on the part of Armaan …his brother is hurting and his presence is making it worse ..and with Ruhi under the same roof, the whole situation is untenable ..and still no offer to leave ..this is what has turned me off this track completely ..I am not even watching except for clips …Originally posted by: Solitudelover
This agreed absolutely, this they should have shown and imo for both of them.
https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1820792195823124791?t=8jkVQiJC-mHIbHuFqPWduQ&s=19
The more I see, the less I am liking Ab's dress 😕
Rishabh is so f*cking tall 
Phuphs sabse best lag rahe hain …fresh and smart !
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Phuphs sabse best lag rahe hain …fresh and smart !
Future CEO of Poddar Bhansal and Associates 
edited
With each new pic abhiras dress is going from bad to worse
check out the pantsOriginally posted by: Solitudelover
https://x.com/kinzouelmire/status/1820792195823124791?t=8jkVQiJC-mHIbHuFqPWduQ&s=19
The more I see, the less I am liking Ab's dress 😕
Stop this guys
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3