Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
You can watch shorts of SaKhi
if you don't want to watch whole video 🤭
Today evening I'm planning to catch some episodes of SAAK and yeah will check out some shorts too..I real love the ship name SaKhi🩷😄😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
You can watch shorts of SaKhi
if you don't want to watch whole video 🤭
Today evening I'm planning to catch some episodes of SAAK and yeah will check out some shorts too..I real love the ship name SaKhi🩷😄😊
This edit is adorable 🩷❤️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuOo3DVOVf1/?igsh=MTVuNXliZTQzYWhhYg==
Such a beautiful edit 😍 this one is from their Music video 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Today evening I'm planning to catch some episodes of SAAK and yeah will check out some shorts too..I real love the ship name SaKhi🩷😄😊
My twitter name is SaKhideewani 
I remember this and now I see the connection between your twitter name and the couple I love the name🩷
They acted in a music video together? must be really great since they have such an adorable chemistry!
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
They acted in a music video together? must be really great since they have such an adorable chemistry!
Yup so far 2 music videos
fans are crazy for them that's why they came up with music videos 
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
I remember this and now I see the connection between your twitter name and the couple I love the name🩷
I miss this couple a lot
hope you're enjoying the show
Kinna Chir video edit
https://youtu.be/BXDzscpIWI4?feature=shared
Nede Nede video edit
https://youtu.be/fjG3o93x0jo?feature=shared