Shradha is all set to beat the desi boys..and all the actresses- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

37

Views

3.2k

Users

15

Likes

35

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Oh pls if you claim something like this then people will question - as everyone who reads this forum will know how much Sara jhanvi and ananya are trolled and hated here. Shraddha doesn’t even get 1% hate/troll compared to them.

K. Please re-read topics then.

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

K. Please re-read topics then.

I don’t need to re-read anything here. Maybe you should re-read and revisit your claims.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Nishita123

I don’t need to re-read anything here. Maybe you should re-read and revisit your claims.

I don’t make claims, I spit facts. Now if it’s mirchi lagging you, then what can I do?
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t make claims, I spit facts. Now if it’s mirchi lagging you, then what can I do?

sorry to disappoint. what you claimed here is not fact smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#35

Originally posted by: Nishita123

sorry to disappoint. what you claimed here is not fact smiley36

Sorry, that is your claim.
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Sorry, that is your claim.

Sorry, that’s the fact!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Sorry, that’s the fact!

So whatever you say is a fact and whatever I say isn’t? smiley36 I am not a box office number that can just be manipulated like that smiley37


Error. please try again.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
#38

SriKanth was a Semi-hit right?

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 3 months ago

Eetha teaser and Alpha trailer Look at the difference in response Same thing happened in their last releases in 2024 with Stree 2 and Jigra Alia...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: cougarTown · 4 months ago

Most followed female in India Most followed actress in India Most followed Bollywood celebrity in the world 👏

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 4 months ago

Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WhipCreamThong · 5 months ago

I am not talking about Kriti, or Deepika, or even Alia. I am referring to Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Madhuri, and even Sridevi. Today's actresses are...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081988202416812354

https://x.com/i/status/2081988202416812354
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".