both on show r dealing with 2 women in their life
Number 2 is lucky so dealing with 2 women.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
both on show r dealing with 2 women in their life
Number 2 is lucky so dealing with 2 women.

Viewers ka khoon hona chahiye waise tohπ since he represents us, itβs ok
In Teej Armaan & Abira r so over dramatic 
our leads r decent
Sachin was so funny
mehndi part was funny
with Sachin 
Viewers ka khoon hona chahiye waise tohπ since he represents us, itβs ok
Ha ha...I know dear, you only support your boy.
In Teej Armaan & Abira r so over dramatic
our leads r decent
Sachin was so funny
mehndi part was funny
with Sachin
They are cringe man..
Our leads are best...
Sachin he is so funny.
He is a dil bechara Sushant kind of guy β₯οΈπ₯Ή
Sachin on show also he is super funny
the mehndi he put on his wife 
Anirudh said it looks like bat π¦ 
β¦ he was going & looking each couple mehndi 
β¦ he was asking Ani about their mehndi
I love you I miss u 
.. I found our leads only decent
Armaan Abira were too cringe & so ott 
Only Armaan & Ani kissed their respective ladies 
Armaan on forehead
Ani on Jβs hand 
β¦ I was surprised to see Bose house drama 
in middle of when Ani sees Jhanak 

In Teej Armaan & Abira r so over dramatic
our leads r decent
Sachin was so funny
mehndi part was funny
with Sachin
Teej epi aagayi kya?
They are ott couplesπ€£
yaa Arthi
on my iptv itβs uploaded
β¦ they were super ott there
& our leads were very decent
Armaan Abira were too much 


Sachin on show also he is super funny
the mehndi he put on his wife
Anirudh said it looks like bat π¦
β¦ he was going & looking each couple mehndi
β¦ he was asking Ani about their mehndi
I love you I miss u
.. I found our leads only decent
Armaan Abira were too cringe & so ott
Only Armaan & Ani kissed their respective ladies
Armaan on forehead
Ani on Jβs hand
β¦ I was surprised to see Bose house drama
in middle of when Ani sees Jhanak
To show that they are not together in the shiw, maybe!